We perform the following therapies. These therapies include but are not limited to:
What happens in Each Acupuncture Session?
Each treatment session is usually 45 minutes, up to 1 hour. It consists of interview and acupuncture treatment.
During the session, another treatment methods may be applied, based on the conditions.
Usually the needle retention time is between 30 - 40 minutes.
What happens in Each Herbal Consultation?
Each session is usually 30 minutes of consultation for the first visit. The follow-up session can be short than the first visit.
Based on the diagnosis, your herbal formula with appropriate dose is prescribed. Our dispensary fills your prescription.
- Acupuncture: The insertion of pre-sterilized, disposable needles through the skin into the underlying tissues at specific points on the surface of the body.
- Electroacupuncture: Using very small amounts of electricity to stimulate specific acupuncture points.
- Acupressure: Traditional Chinese medical massage and manual therapy.
- Cupping: Glass or other cups are placed on the skin with a vacuum created by heat or suction device.
- Infrared Heat: Applying heat generated by an infrared lamp over a specific area of the body.
- Dietary Advice: Suggestions for nutrition and herbal food products based on Traditional Chinese Medical Theory.
- Herbs: prescribing of various therapeutic substance including plants, minerals and animal materials. Substances may be given in the form of teas, pills, powders, tinctures?may contain alcohol; topical creams, pastes, plasters washes; suppositories or other forms.